Sunday, July 8, 2012

Teacher Toolbox

I have pinned so many ideas throughout the school year that I planned on working on during the summer.  I actually completed my first project during the first week of summer.  I've been off a month since then and I still haven't completed any other projects.  I have a few weeks left and I still have big plans.  Every teacher/teaching blog has this teacher's toolbox.  All you do is go to Lowes/Home Depot and add some pretty paper and labels to create a fabulous organizer for all of your desk necessities.  This is perfect for me because I gave my teacher's desk the boot quite some time ago.  I primed mine with a plastic spray primer and spray painted it with some extra paint we had laying around the garage.  I stocked up on cute animal print scrapbook paper when it was 50% off at Michael's a while back and that's what I used for the drawers.  I just printed out the words on white paper.  Now I wish I would have used colored paper.  But would have required more money and another trip to the store.  I still love it!  BTW, school supplies are out at Wal-Mart and Target!  I am so excited.  Now I will just wait for the really good sales on spirals, glue sticks, markers, folders, pencils and erasers!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment