Monday, January 3, 2011

Vacation is OVER

Back to reality today... Sort of.  Today was the first day back to work after a wonderful two week vacation.  Luckily the kids won't be  back until tomorrow.  I soooooooo needed this buffer day to readjust to my regular schedule.  Trust me, if my kids would have been at school today they would not have learned anything!  I tried to remember what we were learning and get everything in order for that.  But, I felt like I was just walking around in circles all day shuffling paper (probably because that's exactly what I was doing).  It was also a very weird day because there were many tears shed and very sad coworkers.  This was because tomorrow is the funeral for little Jonathan Foster.  He went to our school until around Thanksgiving and as I'm sure you all know he was murdered on Christmas Eve (my birthday).  It's a really sad story and our school has been full of really sad stories lately.  Just pray for him and all of those people affected by this.
So, don't expect and craft posts for a couple of days.  It's going to take me a couple of days to get going.

BUT -
When you do hear about some crafting it might have something to do with  my new CRICUT!  Yay!  It was wating on my front door step when we got home from work today.  I started to play with it, however I don't think I had the brain power to deal with it just yet.  That will have to wait until later this week.  Hopefully it will really help me out because I have about 20 more applique t-shirts to make ASAP.


This is pretty much what I have just sitting in my craft room waiting for me to have the energy to put it to work!

Now I think it's time for a nap.... And yes, this nap will last until 5 something in the AM.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog visit :) I know what you mean about vacation being over :( I have my cricut expression just sitting around waiting for me to play with it too. Can't wait until I have some time!

    ReplyDelete