Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scentsy News!

Ok, I had little time to craft this weekend. I just needed to rest. However, I did find out some rather exciting news from Scentsy. Our new Spring/Summer catalog will be coming out soon with new scents and warmers. I can't wait!!!! That also means many of the scents and warmers will be discontinued to make room for the new products. So here is the discontinued list (make sure you stock up before March 1st):
Scents - Guava Nectar, Sentimental Cider, Central Park Pralines, Christmas Cottage, Christmas Tree, Cozy Fireside, Eskimo Kiss, Gingersnap, Poinsettia Pine, Snowberry, Spiced Grapefruit, Winter Wonderland, Twilight, Vanilla Suede, Peligro, Rustic Lodge, Clarity, Rainforest, Pineapple Paradise, Tropical Twist, Cranberry Spice, Just Peachy Ginger, Pumpkin Roll, Toasted Caramel Sugar, Vanilla Walnut, Maple Butter, and Silver Bells.
Warmers - Wild West, Love Life Hope, Blynken, Wynken, Merino, Give Thanks, Sparrow, Canary, Sendai and Prancer.

I'll post pics and descriptions of the new products as soon as I can! Now it's time to sleep... Another looooong work week awaits! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment