The new super easy t-shirt craft I talked about doing didn't turn out as I had hoped. Don't get me wrong, it's not awful. But, I know I can do much better. I didn't cut out the inside of the R, so it didn't look right. I tried to add fabric there, but that didn't look so good either. I doubt I will ever wear this to school. But, I definitely learned from my mistake. I also believe that the dye method would look better on white (I didn't have a white shirt handy or else I would have tried that). Anyway, sorry for the short post and the lame iphone picture, I've got to get my Scentsy ready for an event I'm doing starting tomorrow evening through Saturday.
I'll leave you with the embarrassing evidence.