Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not your momma's iron ons!

OMG!  Have I told you that I am slowly becoming smarter than my Cricut!  I can't believe it's finally happening.  I've actually made a few gifts and things for my house using the vinyl.  And just this week was college week at school.  AND we were able to wear jeans EVERYDAY as long as we had on a college shirt! **For those of you who don't know - Wearing jeans to work is a big deal for teachers!**  Anyway, I graduated from college 4 years ago and my SFA spirit shirts are starting to look a little worn.  So, I needed another shirt ASAP.  And Diddles over here didn't have one at all (and he just graduated like a year ago).  His only college shirt has now become mine b/c it is much too small for him.  Anyway...  Thanks to my handy dandy Cricut and some iron on vinyl I was able to whip up these babies in a matter of minutes:

Yes, I know they are super plain.  I was in a hurry and this was just my first experiment with the wonderful world of iron on vinyl.  I looooooove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment