1. Apply fuseable web to fabric using an iron.
Now, I did this fabric down b/c it was sequin fabric and if your iron is on that stuff too long it will melt and then when your husband wants to use the iron he might cry when that stuff
ruins leaves a just a tiny, little residue on his work clothes....
2. Trace shapes/letters on fabric and cut them out.
Sorry I don't have a pic of this step... I'm sure you can figure it out!
3. Use a damp cloth to wet letters on t-shirt and iron them on.
4. Sew around all of the fabric letters.
5. I apply fray check around the edges of all the letters to prevent fraying and your DONE!
See? Isn't it easy.... Just don't tell anyone - this is my BIG business after all! ;)