Thursday, December 30, 2010

Here Goes Nothing...

Ok, so after months years of stalking everyone else's blogs I've decided I need one of my own.  Because I don't have enough things to keep up with already.  So far I have:

1. work
2.  work
3.  cleaning the house
4.  dogs
5.  work
6.  sewing
7.  decorating the house
8.  RESTING
9.  Figuring out what the husband will cook
10.  work
11.  Other miscellaneous crafts
12.  Peddle Provide Scentsy for anyone and everyone https://hsosnik.scentsy.us
13.  I'm sure this list could go on forever....  But, now I will finish with my new BLOG!

The purpose of this blog is to share all of the wonderful crafts that I stumble upon and my attempt at what said crafts have inspired me to create!  I'll be sharing what I've been working on this week in just a little while.  I make applique spirit shirts (mainly for teachers that I work with) and I've been working on about 30 these last few days!  Yikes!

In the mean time here is an example of what I do:



But, now I need to run to the craft store to pick up a few things to get some of them finished.

1 comment:

  1. Our school is needing shirts for the school year. Do you sell them. Our teachers would love these
    My email is
    Browndl@pearlandisd.org

    ReplyDelete